Careers at Trent Health In Motion
Interested in working with us? We’d love to hear from you!
Trent Health in Motion is seeking a passionate physiotherapist with strong
clinical reasoning and communication skills to join our multidisciplinary team.
Our clinical team includes a sports medicine physician, physiotherapists, pelvic
physiotherapists, chiropractor, massage therapists, athletic therapist, dietitian
and a kinesiologist. We can offer full-time hours and the opportunity to grow to a
full caseload quickly. We are located in the Athletics Centre on the beautiful
campus of Trent University in Peterborough.
We are offering:
• A fun and supportive work environment with a friendly group of colleagues
• Competitive employee compensation package, including paid vacation
and sick days, and an extended health benefits plan
• Financial support for continuing education
• A beautiful clinic space with views of the Otonabee River and direct
access to a state-of-the-art Swimex Hydrotherapy pool and fully equipped
• Regular clinical inservices and opportunities for collaboration with
interprofessional colleagues and clinical mentorship with FCAMPT physiotherapists
• Opportunities to participate in teaching and research with Trent University
• Opportunities for both on-field and in-clinic experience with Varsity
Our ideal team member:
• Is compassionate, friendly, and a collaborative team player
• Has an interest in continuing to develop as a person and a physiotherapist
• Interest in involvement in the community
• Agrees that exercise, education, and building rapport with clients are the
foundation of successful physiotherapy care
• Has 2+ years of experience
If you are interested in growing as a physiotherapist, being a member of a
multidisciplinary team, in a state of the art clinic and athletic facility, on an
energetic university campus, then this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to Michael
Williams at email@example.com.